Upcoming Events –
November 18th: Holiday Fellowship Meal Immediately to follow worship. Scott Morris, RUF Minister, will be speaking.
December 1st: Christmas Come-and-Go at Jody Newman’s from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. Make plans to join us for Christmas goodies, hot chocolate, cider and more!
January 18 -19, 2019: Women’s Retreat. We are having a Women’s Retreat on January 18-19 at the Sullivant Retreat Center in Norman. This is a lovely, quiet, out-of-the-way setting that has very nice, slightly rustic accommodations. The Lodge has sleeping rooms, kitchen facilities, and a conference room all under one roof. Please mark your calendars now! We will be providing more information and sign-ups soon. We are excited about this opportunity for women of CTK to spend some refreshing time together for study and fellowship. Please plan on joining us! Registration will open soon!
February 16, 2019: Spring Women’s Ministry Meeting from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided and we’ll be meeting at Janna Biggs home. More details as the date draws closer.
CTK Women’s Ministry is not limited to those women who are married, or to those who have children or are over the age of 18. Rather ALL women (and young women) are encouraged to be involved in Women’s Ministry at CTK. We fully believe that the ordinary means of building Christ’s Kingdom is through His covenant community – the local church body. As Women in our church, we actively pursue this calling.
You can find us on Facebook Women’s Ministry @ CTK
Did you know all the things available that our ministry covers? Take a look and prayerfully consider where you can join in!
- We’re always looking for loving hands to assist us in the nursery! Contact (or let us know here) for information on how to get onto the schedule!
- Coffee Table
- Love coffee? Want to bless the church? It’s no small feat to serve the congregation with a hot, steaming cuppa and a chance to warm themselves and fellowship at the same time! Contact or click here to be placed on a rotating schedule.
- Temporary Meals
- Under the guidance and direction of Kayl Renfrow, we provide meals to those undergoing loss, surgery, moves, or any other life event that makes kitchen time difficult. If you need a meal or would like to provide a meal when the need arises, contact or click here.
- Leadership training
- Of course, it’s for women too! All dates are in the bulletin and on the church calendar. You can jump in anytime!
- Fellowship Meals
- At least once a quarter we have a fellowship meal following the morning service. See Jody Newman (or click here) for details and let her know if you’d like to help!
- Table For Four
- New groups are starting in November. Sign up at church or contact Jody Newman for more information. These are small groups that meet monthly for encouragement, prayer, and fellowship at a deeper more casual level. Is it after November? Contact and we’ll get you plugged into a group if at all possible!