CTK Women’s Ministry is not limited to those women who are married, or have children, or are over the age of 18. Rather ALL women (and young women) are encouraged to be involved in Women’s Ministry at CTK. We fully believe that the ordinary means of building Christ’s Kingdom is through His covenant community – the local church body. As Women in our church, we actively pursue this calling.
You can find us on Facebook Women’s Ministry @ CTK
Did you know all the things available that our ministry covers? Take a look and prayerfully consider where you can join in!
- We’re always looking for loving hands to assist us in the nursery! Contact Janna Biggs (or let us know here) for information on how to get onto the schedule!
- Coffee Table
- Love coffee? Want to bless the church? It’s no small feat to serve the congregation with a hot, steaming cuppa and a chance to warm themselves and fellowship at the same time! Stay tuned for details on how you can be involved on a rotating basis.
- Temporary Meals
- Under the guidance and direction of Kayl Renfrow, we provide meals to those undergoing loss, surgery, moves, or any other life event that makes kitchen time difficult. If you need a meal or would like to provide meal when the need arises, contact Kayl or click here.
- Leadership training
- Of course it’s for women too! All dates are in the bulletin and on the church calendar. You can jump in any time!
- Fellowship Meals
- At least once a quarter we have a fellowship meal following the morning service. See Jody Newman (or click here) for details and let her know if you’d like to help!